There are a number of measures that ensure the safety of your investment:
- Property rights over stocks: your money is invested in stocks that are 100 % backed by the company issuing the stocks. Each stock is registered in the local shares register and therefore secured by local property rights.
- Regulation: Yova is regulated by the Polyreg. Our custody bank, Saxo Bank, is regulated by the FINMA.
- You are the owner of every stock in your strategy and holder of the account at our custody bank, Saxo Bank. That way, if Yova goes bankrupt, you will be able to access your funds in full.
- Your money is strictly separated from Saxo Bank’s capital. That way, if Saxo Bank goes bankrupt, you will be able to access your funds in full.
- Deposit protection: all cash deposits up to CHF 100’000 are secured by Swiss regulation in the case of a bankruptcy.
Please note however, that your investment is subject to risks inherent to investing in the stock market.